| || |
The main task of vhf interservice is the development of software in the field of design (CAD) and manufacturing technology (CAM), as well as innovations in this field. Contact / Address
- Cenon CAM - Universal Manufacturing Software
- Cenon - Graphics-Software with style for vector design, publishing, and more
- Engraving Fonts - High Speed Engraving Fonts
- Online Tool-Parameter Calculation - Online calculation of revolution and feed
- Development of dynamic Internet services in the field of manufacturing technology
- HRB: 382014, Amtsgericht Stuttgart
- UID: DE185251827
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: (info@Cenon.de)
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages. The vhf group
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content.
Read full Text of disclaimer
vhf interservice is an enterprise of the vhf group
What does "the sense of motion" mean?
For vhf interservice the meaning goes beyond the obvious motion of manufacturing machines and the chipping of material. Even time doesn't stand still. Hence, "the sense of motion" has another, deeper meaning. It also stands for the perception of the flow of space and time.
vhf interservice is an innovative Software Business in the field of manufacturing technoloy. What's left of a CNC machine, if you remove the software? Probably as little as is left of a book without letters - it just doesn't make sense any more. Software almost entirely determines the abilities of todays machines.
Be it Manufacturing Software, Engraving Fonts, Internet Services for manufacturing, or Manufacturing Data, vhf interservice is providing the invisible "live force" that gives things a meaning. Even the first tool shop on the Internet in 1998, came from no-one else than vhf interserice.